At Hands of Hers, we provide quality professional communication and education products and services for living, communicating, and employment; with a special focus on the hands, hearts and minds of women, young people and those deemed at-risk or otherwise under represented. To schedule Yolanda for your next speaking engagement, training session or project scope coaching or motivational session, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SERVICES AND CAPABILITIES
• Professional Writing: We can help you show what you are worth, when you need it most.
• Coaching and Planning: We can help you plan and prepare for your next “move”.
• Personalized training for individuals and Small groups: We listen to your needs and desires and make sure you are satisﬁed.
• Motivational and Empowerment Speaking: We offer creative, affordable solutions for your business and personal needs.
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE
Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewage District (MMSD)
River Revitalization Foundation
Sanford Brown College
The Milwaukee Community Journal
The Shepherd Express
Milwaukee Community Service Corps.
Wisconsin Department of Tourism
Inspiring speakers for various at-risk populations,
including: youth 6th-12th grades, persons with
substance abuse dependency issues, the physically
“ready to be ﬁt” and those in Job or Career
transitions, for example, “from prison to pride”.
$100.00 and up
PROFESSIONAL WRITING SERVICES
• Newspaper and Magazine Articles
• Business Plans
• Health and Substance Abuse Group Facilitator
• Employment Coaching and Training
• Resume and Cover Letter Writing
• Career Exploration
• Job Search Assistance
COMMUNITY AND PUBLIC RELATIONS
• Event Coverage
• Press Releases and Media Follow-up
• Hospitality Coordinator
• Promotions Support
ASSISTANCE WITH WRITING PROPOSALS,
BIDS AND RFPS
FITNESS COACHING AND PLANNING
• Fitness Coach, owner Fit and Thick Studioworks
• Exercise Planning and Referrals
• Aerobics, Exercise Partnerships
DIRECTOR’S QUALIFICATIONS AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Print Journalism; University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
• Published Freelance Writer, since 1993
• Certiﬁed Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Wisconsin Department of Commerce
• Certiﬁed/Licensed, Professional Communication, (English), Secondary Education; Alverno College, 2005
• Feature of Cover Story, March 2007, Shepherd Express Weekly Newspaper
• Feature of National Magazine Article: Fitness True Story, March 2005, “Women’s Health and Fitness Magazine”
• Certiﬁed Personal Fitness Coach and Aerobics Instructor; YMCA
• Certiﬁed First Aid/CPR; Red Cross
• Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewage District (MMSD) Small Business Enterprise Certiﬁed
No matter what it is that you dream or are charged to accomplish or
face—it doesn’t generally become real, until you write it down. Fortunately, I do the writing for you.
Satisfied Customers Say…
“Yolanda has provided a fresh and enthusiastic take on all her journalistic assignments”
Arts & Entertainment Editor
“Yolanda is an entertaining and insightful writer. She’s got views, and isn’t afraid to put them on paper. Our readers look for her writings…and she’s easy on the editors, too!”
Janice Christensen, Editor in Chief
To schedule Yolanda for your next speaking engagement, training session or project scope coaching session, email us at: email@example.com
We believe women have created, shaped and driven our creative enterprises throughout our world. We want to continue in that fine tradition of women who have written our finest novels, spoken up in the behalf of those who could not advocate for themselves and who have created original, quality products, services, businesses and merchandise, with their own hands. This isn’t to say, computers and modern technology are not used, they are. What makes Hands of Hers, LLC unique is that, virtually any personal or professional communication need that an organization or an individual may have, Hands of Hers can handle it, personally, creatively and efficiently.
Simply, we care deeply, work hard and stay connected. Our professional writing service can provide your newspaper or publication with a well crafted article/story. Our creative writing service provides a myriad of services, from poetry for all occasions to multi cultural hand-made greeting cards.
Within our community service division, we work closely with other community partners, businesses and individuals to develop or locate an appropriate service or outlet for your special event or employment search/preparation needs.
From our hands to yours — Hands of Hers LLC